Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (9)


Like Sweet Potato Pie
by Jennifer Rogers Spinola
Barbour Publishing Paperback
ISBN 9781616263652
320 pages
Release Date: March 1, 2012
Synopsis from Goodreads

Witness as Shiloh’s new life in Virginia crumbles around her. The house she inherited from her mother is much more than a place to live—it represents Shiloh’s changed life and what little financial security she has. But her half sister is contesting their mother’s will and the IRS is threatening to take it for back taxes. She’s also discovering God’s ideal when it comes to love and romance. When Mr. Right shows up will she recognize God’s hand or let circumstances and prejudices blind her heart to the love of her life?
Available for Pre-Order 
AMAZON          BARNES AND NOBLE


Why I am waiting....
I love this cover! So I clicked to find out more, and saw it is part of a series. I’m currently reading the first book, Southern Fried Sushi, and enjoying it. I know I will read this one, too!




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we spotlight upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating!


2 comments:

  1. I love books with Southern Flavor. Really cute cover too!

    Danielle @ Chaos, Coffee, & a Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your review on the first one - this sounds like a fun series!!!

    Our WOW is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete