Saturday, May 3, 2014

My May Reading Map

It time to update my Reading Map. I like to do a ‘check-up’ every month to see what I’ve accomplished towards my reading goals and to guide my reading for the near future. So...here is my May Reading Map!

First, this is what my map looked like at the beginning of April. I didn’t accomplish what I set out to do, partially because I took an impulsive trip to the beach. I got some reading done while I was there, but it wasn’t the reading I’d planned to do. And because I was at the beach instead of book club, and I’d read Orphan Train previously, I did not take time to reread it. Too many books and too little time...you know how it goes! And since some were really April reads that I’d bumped to March, I don’t feel bad about not completing my list. Reviews are linked.

Read

Did Not Read

Unplanned Reading

My updated map for May appears below. I got a good head start on my May review books, so only the first four books absolutely MUST be read this month. But I like to know what my next read is, so I’m adding some of my June books in! It’s a good thing, because I’ve already accumulated quite a review list for June and July!


Do you have a ‘map’. If so, share it below in the comments. Maybe I’ll see something I want to add to my list!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm a planner too. I do a monthly State of the Stack post which keeps track of my review books. I also do a weekly It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post which keeps track of all my reading. Lately, they have been pretty similar as I have had so many review books to read. I have been staying away from NetGalley and Edelweiss until I finished my May review books but I should be able to visit both to stock up for summer soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete