It’s time to do my monthly Library Checkout post! Library Checkout is hosted by Shannon at River City Reading. The purpose of the meme is to track our library check-outs, reads, and of particular interest to me, because I always have so many, our books on hold! I will be including both print books and ebooks. I love this idea of tracking, so let’s get started!
This month is going to be short and sweet. I’ve basically made no movement. I that the same book club set checked out as I had last month, but I’ve not yet started the book. I did return one book unread, that I may or may not get to later. Everything I had on hold is still there waiting, frozen, until I get time to read again. That probably won’t happen until late January when Christmas is put away again! Here’s the run down.
Library Books Read
Currently Checked Out
- Everything I Never Told You book club set
Returned Unread or Incompletely Read
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawanda
- The Dressmaker’s War by Mary Chamberlain
- The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton
- The Hours Count by Jillian Cantor
- Neurotribe by Steve Silberman
Ok; it’s your turn now! What’s your current status with your local library? Post it on your blog, and share the link on Shannon’s post here.