Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 Historical Fiction Challenge


Once again, I will sign up for the Historical Fiction challenge, hosted by Passages To The Past. And once again, I will probably forget to link up my reviews and fail! But because I read a LOT of historical fiction this is one challenge I wouldn’t miss!

Here are the levels you can set your sights on:

  • 20th century Reader - 2 books
  • Victorian Reader - 5 books
  • Renaissance Reader - 10 books
  • Medieval - 15 books
  • Ancient History - 25 books
  • Prehistoric - 50+ books

I will again be joining at the Medieval level, 15 books. Last year I easily reached this goal, if we only counted READING the book! But as I didn’t always remember to go link up my reviews, this was not a challenge I completed. If all goes well and I actually remember to link my reviews, I may move up to the Ancient history level, or 25 books.

What about you; are you a reader of historical fiction? If so, you will definitely want to add this to your challenge list. You can find the sign-up post here.

You can follow my progress towards this and all challenges by clicking on the 2016 Challenges link above.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment