First I like to take a look at what I’ve accomplished over the past month.
What I read in January
- The Secrets of Lizzie Borden by Brandy Purdy
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
What I DNF’d
- Noah’s Wife by Lindsay Starck
What I’m currently reading.
And now it is time to look ahead for this month. You may remember that this year I am going to split my reading map into two legs. The first leg will consist of ‘must-read’ books; books that I have committed to read for reviews in the next few weeks. The second leg will be books that I want to read, and am currently in the mood to read, but there is no pressing need or commitment to read them now. Depending on my reading moods and what may come along this month, I may or may not complete the second leg!
February 2016 Reading Map
Leg 1: Must-reads
- The Sisters of Versailles by Sallie Christie
- Headstrong by Rachel Swaby
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
Leg 2: May-reads
- The Stargazer’s Sister by Carrie Brown
- Kissing My Old Life Au Revoir by Emma Watson
- The Hours Count by Jilian Cantor
Do you have a ‘map’ to help guide your reading? If so, share it below in the comments. Maybe I’ll see something I want to add to my list! Happy reading!