The Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf. Young Adult fiction is something I’ve really learned to appreciate in 2011, though I’m not always sure whether a book is Young Adult. Sometimes I will find copies of the same book shelved in my local library in Young Adult, ‘regular’ Adult, and Juvenlie, so it seems I’m not the only one for whom the distinction is ambiguous!
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie's blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
I haven’t quite decided on my goal yet. I think I am going to go with the ‘mini’ for now, but if I decide Young Adult encompassed books at the ‘middle grade’ level like the Percy Jackson series, I will up my goal to the ‘fun size’ level.