Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nonfiction November 2016 - It's Time!


I realize my book blog has only been semi-active this year, but I’m going to try to get more regular with my postings….at least THIS month...because it’s NONFICTION NOVEMBER!!!

Nonfiction November is a month long blogging event dedicated to all things nonfiction. Last year the event really jump-started my nonfiction reading. I went from reading only ONE nonfiction book read in 2015 to reading TEN already this year!

This year the event is being hosted by Katie at Doing Dewey, Rachel at Hibernator’s Library, Sarah at Sarah’s Book Shelves, Julz at JulzReads, and Lory at The Emerald City Book Review. Each Monday, one of our hosts will post a discussion topic and link-up for sharing blog posts on the topic, and on the following Friday, the host will post a wrap-up of the week’s discussion. In addition, Katie will be hosting a nonfiction read-along of Neurotribes by Steve Silberman.

It’s almost time to start. Watch here for my first post later this week (maybe tomorrow?) And visit Katie’s blog for all the details on how you can participate. Hope to see you there!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment