One of my goals this year is to read at least 50 books this year, the same goal that I had last year. This is about 1 book per week, with a bit of a break around the holidays. I used to aim a little higher, and almost always made my goal, but I’ve adjusted my goal down a bit for a couple of reasons.
I am making a real effort to read more nonfiction which is often a slower read because I try to absorb the detail.
I am busier than I used to be with a full-time ‘job’ of being ‘Grandma’!
I plan to keep a list here of the books I read, in chronological order. The titles will be clickable links to my reviews once I’ve written and posted a review. This ties in with my goal to ‘Write My Reviews’!
Here is my list:
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- How To Change A Life by Stacey Ballis
- Family Tree by Susan Wiggs
- The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard
- The Murderer's Maid by Erika Mailman
- The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- A Piece of The World by Christina Baker Kline
You can follow the progress I make on all of my goals and challenges this year here!