Monday, June 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

  Welcome to the 4th installment of 'In My Mailbox'. In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea is to list all of the books you've placed on your shelf since your last post. You can read more about it here. I really haven't spent a lot of time reading or running to the library the past couple of weeks, so my list is very short. Here are the books I've added since Thursday, May 27th. I went to book fair TWICE this past weekend, and bought at least 200 books, (some were for a classroom library) so I will probably list a few books each week until I have listed them all!

Printed Books

borrowed
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
  • The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
purchased
  • Ballparks Then and Now by Eric Enders
  • Celebrating 70 - Mark McGwire's Historic Season by The Sporting News
  • Middle School: The Real Deal by Juliana Farrell and Beth Mayall
  • Too Old For This, Too Young For That! by Harriet S. Mosatche and Karen Unger

Ebooks

borrowed
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Free
  • Plan B: A Nick Heller Story by Joseph Finder
  • The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley Beaulieu
  • One True Love by Barbara Freethy
  • The Voyage of Promise by Kay Marshall Strom




  • Journey to the Wall by Diane Wallis Taylor
  • This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson
  • The Swan House by Elizabeth Musser
  • bring on the blessings by Beverly Jenkins
  • Life's A Beach by Claire Cook






    No comments:

    Post a Comment