Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

I picked up lots of good reads this week. Now I've got to find some time to sit down and read them!

ebook Freebies
The Habitation of the Blessed by Catherynne M. Valente
One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson
While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin


NetGalley
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges


Library Thing Early Readers - NetGalley
One More River by Mary Glickman


Library ebook
The Accident by Linwood Barclay


Won from Give-away (Thoughts of an Endless Dreamer)
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon




In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea is to list all of the books you've placed on your shelf since your last post. You can read more about it here.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week! I picked up While We're Far Apart too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm reading Carrier of the Mark right now. Not too far in yet. Excited to see what you think of it

    My IMM

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be the time for gathering Christmas reads. Hope you get some good reading time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's Ren from Ren's Rambles. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog(I replied to your comment on there too). Looks like you got some good books. I loved Carrier of the Mark. It was a while ago when I read it though. It'll be nice to see what someone else thinks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Carrier of the Mark, its totally in my TBR pile. :) Thanks for stopping by Middle Brained Canvas. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've picked up such interesting books. There's a lot of these I'd love to read, but I think the one that calls out to me the most is While We're Far Apart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Carrier of the Mark is on my TBR list as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete