Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #29


I didn't get anything new last week, but this week I added to my stack. I'm going to have to do some quick reading because half of these are on reserve from the library and can't be renewed! I hate when all my reserves some in at once!








Borrowed from a friend
    Titanic Love Stories by Gill Paul

Borrowed from the Library
    The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan
    The Replacement Wife by Eileen Goudge
    Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
    The Devil In The White City by Erik Larson

Ebook freebie
    The Devil's Cradle by Silvia Noble

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea is to list all of the books you've placed on your shelf since your last post. You can read more about it read more about it here.

8 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox! I hope you get your reserved books read before their due date. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow library hoarder :O) I'm the same way. I have so many that have been reserved by the library that I'm trying to squeak them in-between reading other ARC's.

    Happy reading!

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-04222012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading! Hope you meet your deadlines. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing good things about Titanic Love Stories. Isn't that the one that tells the story of the couples taking their honeymoon on the Titanic?

    And I recently read my first Jodi Picoult book. I was a fan, and hope to be reading more of her books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy The Lifeboat. Great books this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul!=D The Lifeboat looks really good. Enjoy all!=D

    Drop by my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck reading quickly! I always get a little over-zealous at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you finish all of your books! That's happened to me before a lot, too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete