Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (26)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  1. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  1. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here’s my teaser!
I burst through the doors, my breath tight in my lungs, running, searching, scanning the concourse like my life depends on it.
Because it does.
Someone Else’s Life by Katie Dale, pg 347

9 comments:

  1. OOOh very nice! Dramatic and intense too!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very dramatic! This book looks really interesting!

    Thanks for visiting today!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intense teaser. Thanks for sharing.

    You can find my TT here:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a great teaser. It makes me want to read this book. As does the summary.

    *adds title to 60+ book to read list*

    Thanks for visiting my TT :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very tense teaser. I hope you are enjoying the book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this book. It sounds like a really highpoint. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An awesome teaser indeed! I have to get my hands on this book somehow. I've read a lot of good things about it ever since its release and I definitely have a feeling that I would absolutely love it. (:

    New follower + love your blog design!
    Aleksandra and her Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started this one but I couldn't get through it. I'll be sure to check out your review, and see what you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete