Friday, February 7, 2014

My February Reading 'Map'


Do you plan your reading in advance? I like to have a ‘map’ of where I am going with my reading, so that I can pick up another book as soon as I finish my current read. I start by listing everything with a reading deadline, including book tour and ARC reads. I also include my current book club selection. I may also add in a book or two that I hope to get to, but can set aside if something else good comes up. And I try to keep it to once book per week, so I do have room to fill in if something interesting comes along. And of couse, it is constantly changing!

I decided it would be fun to share this each month. So here is my February ‘Reading Map’!

Reached by Ally Condie
A Life Apart by L.Y. Marlow (Library Thing ER)
The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (re-read for book club selection)
A Snug Somewhere by Jan Shapin (TLC Book Tours)
Steeped In Evil by Laura Childs (Penguin First to Read)

Do you have a ‘map’. If so, please share it below in the comments. Maybe I’ll see something I want to add to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment