Last year I participated in the 2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge. This year I am opting out. I don’t want to have to go over and report in and track my progress. I DO have some bookish goals for this year however, and I’d like to share those with you now.
- Use my online reading journal more efficiently, taking notes on each book I read, even if I opt not to review it, and adding to my vocabulary journal.
- Participate in Wondrous Words Wednesday at least twice each month.
- Have all hot-linked images removed from my blog by the end of the year (and preferably by the end of the first quarter).
- Participate in at least 2 Bloggiestas in 2016..
- Complete at least 3 of the 7 challenges I have committed to.
- Do quarterly check-ins updating progress on these goals.
That’s it! My goals for 2016. You can follow my progress on these and all my challenges by clicking on the 2016 Challenges tab above!