I’ve determined my reading goals for 2015, so the only thing left to do is to decide on my book-related goals outside of reading. The Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura @ Because Reading is exactly what I am looking for. The rules are pretty simple.
- Create between 1 and 5 resolutions related to books/book blogging.
- If you have 2 or more resolutions than 1 can be unrelated to books/book blogging.
- Create a sign up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 1st)
- On the 30th of each month (and the 28th for February) create an update post about your goals and add the post to the Linky that will be on Laura’s or My blogs.
- This is a year long challenge, so you can’t add resolutions that could be done in a day these must be year long goals.
- For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2015
You can read complete details of the challenge here.
Here are my bookish goals for 2015.
- Review and post reviews for 90% of the books I read in 2015 and cross-post reviews to Goodreads and LibrarCross-post reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing.
- Find new homes for books I’ve read to clear space for new reads.
- Explore ways to facilitate an online discussions of books
- Explore moving my blog to Wordpress
- Participate in at least 2 Bloggiestas in 2015.
Just a note, ‘explore’ is not a commitment to changing anything. It simply means I will gather information and make a decision about the next step I want to take, if any.
That’s it. I have a plan for 2015. You can follow my progress on my 2015 Challenges page.