There is a mini-Bloggiesta coming up this weekend and it is just in time! I have so much to catch up on to get my blog in shape for 2016 — enough that I can’t possibly get it all done this weekend! But at least I will have a list and can work on it as I have time. As this is a holiday weekend for many, there is an unofficial ‘extra’ day to accomplish things, so that should help!
Here is my Bloggiesta ‘bucket list’!
Back up blog!!! Set up 2016 Reading spreadsheet Finish posting 2016 reading goals
- Write and schedule at least 2 reviews
- Write and schedule at least 2 additional blog posts
Update review page to link all reviews and revise Title listing Link reviews to Pinterest Start February Reading Map post Create one On My Radar post
- Bookmark at least two mini-challenges to complete before the next Bloggiesta
- Begin removing hot-links from blog posts
- Continue with book inventory
Do you have things you need to catch up on? Bloggiesta is a great way to do it. Check out the Winter 2016 Mini-Bloggiesta post here.