Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall 2015 Bloggiesta Wrap-up

Fall Bloggiesta was this past weekend and it is time to check-in. I had a lot on my list, and didn’t quite finish — it IS still baseball season and the Cardinals ARE still in a pennant race, after all — but I do feel like I accomplished a lot. At least I’m not feeling so overwhelmed and instead feel like I may be able to get my blogging back on track!
Here is the Bloggiesta ‘bucket list’ I worked from! (See my initial post here.)
  • Back up blog!!!
  • Write and schedule at least 3 reviews
  • Update review page to link all reviews
  • Cross post reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing
  • Link reviews to Pinterest
  • Update my Reading spreadsheet
  • Start October Reading Map post
  • Schedule one On My Radar post
  • Create at least one non-review post come up with topics for at least two more

And here is what I accomplished.

  1. √ Blog back-up - DONE!

  1.   Write and schedule at least 3 interviews - partially done
    1. I have written 3 reviews but so far only scheduled one on my blog. I should be able to figure out dates and schedule the others by the end of the week. The reviews written are for:
      1. Liar, Temptress, Solidier, Spy
      2. Sisters of Shiloh
      3. The Lives Between Us

  1. √ Update review page to link all reviews – DONE!

  1. Cross post reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing - partially done
    1. I was much further behind than I realized. I had NO IDEA that I haven’t done this since April! I got about a half dozen reviews cross-posted and will work on the others. But I do feel I made good progress, because I now have a checklist of all my reviews posted in 2015 so that I can go down the list and check-them off as I cross-post!

  1. √ Link reviews to Pinterest - DONE!

  1. √ Update my Reading spreadsheet - DONE!
  2. √ Start October Reading Map post - DONE!
    1. I have a list of books to narrow down and plug in and then I can post. There is still a week to go this month and I’m not sure how much of my list I will whittle down before the end of the month.

  1. √ Schedule on Reading Map post - DONE!
    1. okay, I haven’t actually scheduled it yet, but it is written and ready to post, so it counts, right?

  1. Create at least one non-review post come up with topics for at least two more
    1. I haven’t actually written a post yet, but I do have a list of about a half dozen topics to write about, so I can’t quite mark this ‘done’ but it is definitely a good start!


There’s my weekend. How did you do? Did you accomplish all that you set out to do this weekend? You can check out how other Fall 2015 Bloggiesta participants fared here.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment