Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, October 15


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
        
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here’s my teaser!


    She’d read them multiple times and saw that Jack had faced some real problems, but the technical jargon had left her frustrated and confused.
    The warning on the lime-green Post-it note in Jack’s handwriting, however, shouted a message even a novice number-cruncher would understand: “BRENDA, DON’T TRUST ANYBODY, EVEN LUC.”
The Hourglass by Sharon Struth, 53% (Kindle edition)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the suspense. I wonder what's going on there.
    Here's mine
    http://lovebitessilkties.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/teasertuesday-power-play-resistance-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, mysterious....and grabs my attention. Thanks for sharing. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of leaving such an important message on a sticky note! This sounds like a mystery I'd enjoy.
    My Teaser today is from KEEPSAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds mysterious! I like to read about lies and conspiracies ;) thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/10/15/teaser-tuesday-oct-15/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds awesome!!!!'
    I'm adding this to my TBR list right now!

    I'm a new GFC follower and look forward to coming back

    Please feel free to stop by The Ultimate Bookworms and check out my TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good teaser! Thanks for stopping by and reading mine.

    ReplyDelete