As you know, this past weekend was the 2014 Winter Mini-Bloggiesta. I'm sure you are all wondering..... how did I do?
Here is the To-Do list with tasks marked off.
This was my first Bloggiesta and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had a busy weekend and actually forgot about it until late Saturday night! But I did get most of what I wanted to accomplish completed.
These tasks were completed.
- I updated my planner spreadsheet with a couple of new review books and all the selections for my book club. But we change our minds frequently so that may need to be updated soon. And I did just get notified that one of my reserve books is in at the library, so I will need to add that in. Still, I have a plan and that is helpful.
- I wrote 2 reviews, and have them scheduled; one for tomorrow and one next Monday. I would have liked to have finished 2 more, but at least I met my goal.
- I made sure all books I've read for challenges are listed and linked to reviews.
- All my reviews are pinned on my Pinterest page. Of course, I will be behind again tomorrow!
These tasks were only partially completed.
- Added reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing. I did pretty good here, getting all my most recent reviews added. But then 'homework help' interrupted. And I realized I still have several from a few months back to add.
- Complete at least one challenge. I read through the Facing Your Edelweiss Fears by Shannon at River City Reading, and clicked a few links. I have an Edelweiss account, but haven't used it much, so I really want to take some time this week to explore, using Shannon's challenge as my guide.
Though I did not totally complete my To-Do list, I feel pretty good about it. I made some progress and took time to complete a few tasks I've been meaning to get to. I would say my first Bloggiesta was a success.
Did you participate in Bloggiesta? How did you do?