It’s time to do my monthly Library Checkout post! Actually, it is past time! I’m running a bit behind due to holiday activities and Nonfiction November. Library Checkout is hosted by Shannon at River City Reading. The purpose of the meme is to track our library check-outs, reads, and of particular interest to me, because I always have so many, our books on hold! I will be including both print books and ebooks. I love this idea of tracking, so let’s get started!
Library Books Read
- Moloka’i book club set
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
Currently Checked Out
- Everything I Never Told You book club set
- Saving Grace by Jane Green
Returned Unread or Incompletely Read
I returned nothing unread last month
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawanda
- The Dressmaker’s War by Mary Chamberlain
- The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton
- The Hours Count by Jillian Cantor
- Neurotribe by Steve Silberman
I have a pretty extensive hold list because I have reserved every book that MIGHT be chosen by our book club to read in 2016. However, I freeze the hold until I know we are going to actually choose the book for discussion, so I don’t really count those on my ‘holds’ list. The books listed above are books that I am actually waiting on!
Ok; it’s your turn now! What’s your current status with your local library? Post it on your blog, and share the link on Shannon’s post here.