Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #26

Since I've been away from blogging for a couple of months, I've been doing a lot of reading and a lot of accumulating. Here are just few of the books I've taken in since January. I've really been giving the ol' ereader a workout! These are all ebooks I borrowed from the library.




Defending Jacob by William Landy
The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
New Girl by Paige Harbison
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
Forgive My Fins by Tara Lynn Childs
Final Words From the Cross by Adam Hamilton
Online Roots by Pamela Boyer Porter





In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The idea is to list all of the books you've placed on your shelf since your last post. You can read more about it 
read more about it here.

4 comments:

  1. You've got some goodies this week! What Alice Forgot has been on my radar for a while but I've yet to pick it up. The Baker's Daughter sounds good too. :)

    I LOVE your little scrolling slideshow of pictures for your IMM! That's the kind of stuff I need to learn how to do for my blog. :D

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Love Forgive My Fins. I enjoyed On the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. On The Corner of Bitter and Sweet looks great! Enjoy!

    Our Imm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your slide show, that is cool.

    I read Defending Jacob and enjoyed it. The ending was a bit anticlimactic I thought.

    ReplyDelete