Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: May 28



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
   

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here’s my teaser!


"I've had enough of that guttersnipe," he said. "I want you to find something Bane loves. And then bring it to me."
Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden, page 126

5 comments:

  1. That's really interesting, makes me wonder who Bane is and what he's going to find for her. Thanks for sharing! Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I love the cover. It reminds me a bit of the cover from The Winter Sea which is one of my favorite books. I'm definitely going to look more closely at this title. Thanks! I followed too!

    Laura
    www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame we've lost the word guttersnipe-- I'm gonna try to use it in conversation some time in the next 24 hours!

    Mine is from Elizabeth the First Wife, by Lian Dolan.
    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book cover and teaser. It makes me wonder what's going to happen next. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting! Looks like I have something to look up. Thanks for the teaser :D

    ~Jules of Jules Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete