Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser!
It was the man himself, broad-shouldered as ever, standing one booted foot on a rock, and indolent gold eyes fixed on me. And suddenly despite my newfound strength --perhaps because of it--I saw red in a way that had nothing to do with his shirt. 
Escape by Barbara Delinsky, page 9

I've read several books by Barbara Delinsky and enjoyed them all, and have many more on my TBR shelf. I've had this one on the reserve list at the library since before it's release. It's finally my turn to read it! I'll let you know what I thought. Watch for my review.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser.

    Heres mine: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-6.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Yummy teaser this one. I haven't read anything by Barbara Delinsky, but I will definitely check this one out. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete