Saturday, November 19, 2011

2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge


Participating in the 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge is an easy call for me. So far this years I've read at least 3 dozen books that I checked out of the library (ebooks count!). I've checked out many more that I only skimmed or read part of, but I'm not counting those. Here are the details of the 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge, hosted at The Eclectic Bookshelf.

Rules:
  • Anyone can join.
  • You don't need a blog to participate.  If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.
  • Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.
  • No re-reads
  • Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
  • Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012


Levels
  • Level 1 - Read 12 library books
  • Level 2 - Read 24 library books
  • Level 3 - Read 36 library books
  • Level 4 - Read 37+ library books


I read 36 library books so far this year, and if I can read 36, I can read 37. So I'm going for broke. My goal is complete 37 or more books, or level 4. You can sign up to participate in this challenge, too! Here is the sign-up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment