Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and time to catch up. I've neglected my blog during the holiday season. (I hope you noticed!?) I did NOT neglect my reading though; consequently I am waaayyy behind with my reviews.
This week I am going to do some blogging on random topics and MAYBE work on a new look for my blog.

One thing I've learned this year is that having some rough idea of a blogging schedule helps keep me on track, so I am going to adopt a schedule.

Here is my planned schedule.

  • Sunday: In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where I list all new reads that have come into my possession in the past week. (or whenever I've last blogged my IMM!)
  • Monday: book review (maybe 2!)
  • Tuesday: Tuesday Teaser, a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, where I give a short teaser or 2 from my current read.
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday, a meme hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading where I tell you about a 'not yet published' book that has caught my eye
  • Thursday: book review
  • Friday: Friday Freebie, where I highlight some free ebooks available for download
  • Saturday: random blogging; this may be another review, a challenge catch-up, or really, anything that I want to blog about

I don't plan to start this schedule until Sunday. I will use this week for random blogging, and MAYBE work on a new look for my blog. AND once I start, this schedule is subject to change. If I think of something interesting I want to write about, I will. It may result in an extra post here and there, or just a temporary break from the 'schedule'. Reading and blogging are meant to be fun, after all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOOD LUCK in reaching your reading goals for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment