Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Bloggiesta 2014

It’s time for Fall Bloggiesta 2014! I‘ve been looking forward to this one. I’ve participated in these a couple of times before, but was unable to participate last time, and I have a lot of things to catch up on! Here is my Bloggiesta To-Do list. I will be crossing them off as I go.
Here is what I have planned for my ‘To-Do’ listt
  • Write and schedule at least 3 reviews
  • Update review page to link all reviews
  • Cross post reviews to Goodreads and Library Thing
  • Link reviews to Pinterest
  • Schedule WoW posts through October
  • Schedule Tuesday Memes posts through October
  • Start October Reading Map post
  • Participate in at least two mini-challenges

Wanna play along? Just go to the Bloggiesta post and sign up!
Here is a link to the Bloggiest blog, so you can get more information and sign up to participate.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very ambitious list! Hope you have a lot of fun while doing it...here's mine: BLOGGIESTA STARTING POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making really good time on your list! It's only Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of good memes out there, aren't there? I really like WoW and Teaser Tuesday too.

    ReplyDelete