Friday, October 16, 2015

Nonfiction November 2015


Have you heard about Nonfiction November? It is a month-long event dedicated to all thing nonfiction and hosted by Katie at Doing Dewey, Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness, Becca at I’m Lost In Books, and Leslie at Regular Rumination. I didn’t learn about it until is was almost over last year, but this year I’m ready!

There will be a new event listed each week on one of the blogs, culminating in a discussion of a read-along. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai and Christine Lamb. This one has been on my list for a long time, so I’m really looking forward to it. There is also an optional book exchange.
If you are interested in participating, check out the details on any of the blogs mentioned above. And be sure to check back here each week in November to see what I have on my mind!

post signature

1 comment: