Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2016 Mount TBR Challenge

I’m not sure why I am doing this to myself, but….
I am again choosing to participate in the Mount TBR Challenge hosted by My Reader’s Block. The idea is to start making my way through the backlog of books I have. It shouldn’t be so hard, right? Really, it is just another take on the #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks challenge. It looks like any book that I had on my shelf as of December 31st will count; I don’t see an ARC exclusion, so even books I won should count. AND DNF’s count as long as I get them out of the house when I’ve decided to DNF them! So really, I need to do this.

Here are the mountain peaks I can choose to climb.

  • Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
  • Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
  • El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s

Since I’ve not been a successful climber in the past, I am going to stick to Pike’s Peak. If I make it I can always choose another mountain! I am still working on inventorying my books, but you can check my list of eligible books here. And if you want to try some mountain climbing yourself this year, you can find the sign-up post here.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment