I get a lot of my books from the library, both in electronic form and printed books, because I like to always have something ready to read. If you are a regular reader here, you know I also download a lot of free ebooks from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Borders, The Sony Reader Store, and Kobo. And many of my books are gifts from friends or picked up at bookstores and bookfairs.
That said.....here we go!
- Mary: A Novel by Janis Cooke Newman
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon
- The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Wicked Girls: A Novel of the Salem Witch Trials by Stephanie Hemphill