Thursday, May 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea is to post a list of books you've acquired since the last time you've posted. It sounds like fun, and a great way to keep track of all my new reads, so I'm going to give it a try. The Story Siren posts her list on Sundays, but since my usual 'library day' is Thursday, I'm going to post on Wednesdays for the books I've added in the past week. I'm not sure how regular I will be, but I'll try to post frequently, if not every week.

   I get a lot of my books from the library, both in electronic form and printed books, because I like to always have something ready to read. If you are a regular reader here, you know I also download a lot of free ebooks from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Borders, The Sony Reader Store, and Kobo. And many of my books are gifts from friends or picked up at bookstores and bookfairs.

   That said.....here we go!


Printed Books


borrowed


purchased




Ebooks


borrowed


free

No comments:

Post a Comment