Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: Clean Your Room in 10 Easy Steps

How to Clean Your Room in 10 Easy Steps by Jennifer Larue Huget

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't usually read or review children's books, but I didn't realize this was a kids book when I checked it out. And since it is summer and a time of easy reading, it seems like a good one to do a quick review on. Sooo.....

This is a cute book. It is not at all what I expected. I was browsing ebooks from my library and saw this. I assumed it was geared towards tween, with advice on how to tackle cleaning a room. But it is a picture book, geared towards the early grades and it is FUNNY. Advising kids to shove everything under the bed, in the closet, etc. It reminds me a lot of How to Eat Like a Child: And Other Lessons in Not Being a Grown-up, though that one was geared towards adults! If you have small kids, they will enjoy this, and you will enjoy sharing the story with them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment