The very first one I am starting with is the Reading Addict Challenge. This is a good challenge for me, because it is one that will help me track my challenges to see if I meet my goals. Here are the details.
- This challenge will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.
- Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
- Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
- Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.
How addicted are you?
- Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
Right now, I have a list of about 12-15 challenges to try. A lot of those have similar requirements, so the same books would count for both. Just the same, I don't want to bite off too much, so I will probably narrow this down a bit. So for now, I am going for the 'On the Roof' level by participating in 6-10 challenges. If you'd like to join in, hop on over to the sign-up page!