This is another that is easy for me to decide to join. I love reading on my ereader. I can look up a new vocabulary word and place bookmarks so easily. And I LOVE being able to enlarge the font when my eyes are tired! Here are the details for the 2012 Ebook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
- CD - 10 ebooks
- DVD - 25 ebooks
- Memory stick - 50 ebooks
- Hard drive - 75 ebooks
- Server - 100 ebooks
- Human brain - 150 ebooks
So far, I have read about 20 books on my ereader in 2011. I think I can match that next year. But because of guideline #6, I am going to go for Level 2 - CD, or 10 books. Once I have passed that, and I will, I probably will reset my goal for 25 books. I don't think there is a realistic chance of doing 50 books, unless I ONLY read on my ereader, and that won't happen. I have too many print books on reserve through the local library! How 'bout it? Want to play along! Just go to the sign up page here!