Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Challenges

Earlier I made a list of potential challenges to consider for 2012. Originally I had 16 challenges I planned to sign up for, but I did not want to be overwhelmed, so I have narrowed it down to 9. 

Here are the challenges I will be participating in this year.


In addition, I am considering joining the 2012 Debut Author Challenge and the 2012 Historical Fiction Challenge. I am not planning to sign up right away, but I will be tracking my reading, possibly joining a little late. 

You can follow my progress towards my goals by clicking on the '2012 Challenges Progress' tab at the top of this page.

And if you are still looking for challenges to join, check out the '2012 Challenges' tab at the top of the page for some ideas. Good Luck in meeting your goals for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment