Saturday, August 11, 2012

On Reserve - Update 4




After vacation, unpacking, and getting ready for school to start next week, I'm losing track up my reading list again, so it's time for another 'On Reserve' update.

These are the books that were on my 'reserve' list that I have read since last time. 

I'm currently reading..

This has come in and been returned without reading..

I'm still waiting on these.
  • Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon - 6th in line; moved up 6 places
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass - 12th in line; moved up 5 places
  • Caught by Margaret Peterson Haddix - 20th in line; no movement
  • The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani - 21st in line; moved up 14 places
  • Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand - 27th in line; (started over)
  • The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan - 50th in line; no movement

These books have been added to my reserve list since last time.



No comments:

Post a Comment