Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter 2014 Mini-Bloggiesta

Have you heard of Bloggiesta? I’ve heard of it, but don’t really know too much about it. I think it is a group of bloggers who all dedicate time the same weekend to improving their blogs. There are projects and challenges given, but I believe they are optional and you only have to do as much as you want. Their is a Bloggiest blog you can follow to learn more.
I have seen these challenges before, but always AFTER they have taken place, and I’ve always been sorry I missed them. This time is different. There is a mini-Bloggiesta happening this weekend! And I am going to participate! Like I said, I don’t really know too much about it, but I think, at least in the mini-Bloggiesta, you only need to make a list of goals to work on and then work on them this weekend. It seems as if it is coming at the perfect time, since I have a lot I want to work on...though probably too much for one weekend!
So… Here is my ‘To-Do’ list
  • Update my ‘Reading Planner’ spreadsheet
  • Write at least 2 reviews
  • Schedule these reviews on blog
  • Update review page to link all reviews
  • Update challenges page
  • Add reviews to Goodreads
  • Add reviews to Library Thing
  • Link reviews to Pinterest
  • Participate in at least on mini-challenge
That seems like a pretty extensive list for two days, but they are all things I need to accomplish. Wanna play along? Just go to the Bloggiesta post and sign up!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is late but I wanted to wish you a productive Bloggiesta! Love the idea of linking your reviews to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete