Saturday, October 31, 2015

Library Checkout: October 2015


I can’t believe it’s been two weeks since i last blogged! October is baseball playoffs and Family History month, and I’ve spent a lot of time on each of these activities. I’ve also read a few books, but I’m way behind on reviews! That said, it’s time to do my monthly  Library Checkout post! Library Checkout is hosted by Shannon at River City Reading. The purpose of the meme is to track our library check-outs, reads, and of particular interest to me, because I always have so many, our books on hold! I will be including both print books and ebooks. I love this idea of tracking, so let’s get started!

Library Books Read
  • After You by Jojo Moyes
  • The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
  • In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Currently Checked Out
  • Moloka’i book club set
  • I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

Returned Unread or Incompletely Read
  • The Devil In The White City by Erik Larson
           (but I only planned to skim it since I’ve already read it twice)

On Hold (I’ve been good this month. I’ve only added two books to my list. That is about to change though, so stay tuned! LOL!)
  • Hester by Paula Reed
  • A Touch of Stardust by Kate Alcott
  • Fever by Mary Beth Keane
  • The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
  • Mrs. Grant and Madame Jule by Jennifer Chiaverini
  • The Italians by John Hooper
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinner time... by Ree Drummond
  • The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin

Ok; it’s your turn now! What’s your current status with your local library? Post it on your blog, and share the link on Shannon’s post here.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've read Devil in the White City several times, too - it's a favorite! And I really enjoyed Fever, definitely a good piece of historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Martian is so good! I also enjoyed the movie, but of course the book is better.

    ReplyDelete