Friday, October 27, 2017

Nonfiction November 2017 — Get Ready!


Again this year,  my book blog has only been semi-active, but I’ve been trying to post a bit more frequently the past couple of months. Slow, but steady….  One thing I always look forward to is NONFICTION NOVEMBER! So at least next month, I should be posting a few times for that.

Nonfiction November is a month long blogging event dedicated to all things nonfiction. I started participating in 2015 and the event gave a big  jump-start my nonfiction reading. I went from reading only ONE nonfiction book read in 2015 to reading TEN the next year! This year I’ve slowed down a bit, but my reading in general has slowed down. I’m taking time to savor what I read more than just trying to build up my numbers!

Nonfiction November 2017 is being hosted by the following book bloggers:


Each week, one of our hosts will post a discussion topic and link-up for sharing blog posts on the topic, and at the end of the week the host will post a wrap-up of the week’s discussion.

One additional feature this year is a nonfiction book swap! Sign-ups end November 3rd, so you will need to register before then! Visit Katie's blog for more information about the Nonfiction November event and to sign up for the book swap.
post signature

1 comment: