I shared my ‘Reading Map’ last month. It’s a new month, so it is time to take a look at what I got done and plan out this month.
At the beginning of last month, my reading list looked like this. I’m happy to say I read and reviewed most. The Husband’s Secret was a re-read for book club, and the review had been written previously. The review for Steeped In Evil will appear here next here. Reviews are linked on the list.
- The Moon Sisters by Theres Walsh (TLC Book Tours)
- Orphan Train by Christine Kline Baker (re-read for book club selection)
- The Time Traveler’s Boyfriend by Annabelle Costa (TLC Book Tours)
- Baseball Animals by Christopher Jordan (Library Thing Early Reviewers)
- The Secret of Enduring Love by Peter Sklivas (Library Thing Early Reviewers)
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (NetGalley ARC)
Do you have a ‘map’. If so, share it below in the comments. Maybe I’ll see something I want to add to my list!